Thank you for subscribing!
good to know
How to book
Please follow the next steps:
- Select your tour on the website: TOURS
- Choose the requested date and number of participants in the PRICE box. Click BOOK THIS TOUR button. *
- Check your selection and Sign up. Please enter e-mail address. If you are a registered partner please log in.
- Enter the details of the participants in the BOOKING DETAILS window. Your name appears in the first box. The invoice will be prepared for your name, unless otherwise instructed. Use the EDIT button to fill in the form.
- Review your booking once again, and confirm your order. SELECT PAYMENT, choose the requested payment method. Enter your billing address
- If you make a money transfer, please find account details as follows:
Raiffeisen Bank Zrt. 1054 Budapest, Akadémia utca 6. Hungary
Swift code: UBRT HU HB
EUR Raiffeisen Bank, (IBAN) HU 2712 0204 0701 4628 4200 2000 01
HUF Raiffeisen Bank, (IBAN) HU48-12020407-01462842-00100004
- If you wish to pay online, please click SIXPAY
- Upon receipt of your payment, confirmation will be sent to you your email address.
- Please do not forget to pay the rest of the participation fee
within 3 days prior to departure in case of day tours
within 30 days prior to departure in case of longer tours
- Regarding cancellation, please read our General Terms and Conditions
*If the system refuses to accept a certain date, the tour is fully booked. Please contact us for other available options. Most of our tours are offered throughout the year.
Wine a’More is committed to protect your personal information. We never give or sell your personal data to any third party, without your written consent. While the requested information is necessary for us in order to provide a high quality travel service, keeping customer information secure is one of our top priorities.
- Click here for our Data Protection Regulations »»»
- In case of further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us »»»
General Terms and Conditions of Travel
Link to the General Terms and Conditions of Travel »»»